A Case of the Mondays

Today was one of those days that you just knew deep down in your heart that it was a Monday.  I'm not sure what the students did or didn't do over the weekend but I swear they all came in sick or injured!  One gal had a sore throat, another an earache, one diarrhea, one sent home for I'm guessing head lice, and one lost a tooth!  Poor little buggers.  I sometimes wonder how the children can focus during days like these when students are in and out and I realized that some focus better than others.

In fun news, we had a birthday today and the birthday boy treated us to cupcakes!  I am treating you, blog readers, to photos of 2nd graders with frosting on their faces!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Shanghai

For Ms. Mahoney & 5M at Hawthorne Elementary in Missoula, Montana

Morocco 2023: Marrakech & Essaouira