I have an INTERN!!!

Hi all!  

Happy New Year! 
 I'm a big fan of Gretchen Rubin's Happier Podcast and that's where I get my take on resolutions.  
So, here's my 19 in 2019 which (as you can see) includes monthly blog posts.

Did you make any resolutions this year?  Share them in the comments!


Many of my goals are centered around Tesori dal Lago, a jewelry line curated from objects found along the shores of Lake Erie.  In 2018, I was honored to present my line to a variety of audiences by showing at The Ashtabula Harbor Beach Glass Festival, The Cleveland Flea, Ramparts Gallery in 78th St. Studios, and The Art Craft Studio Show.


This year, while I'm strategically filling out show applications (and crossing fingers and toes I'm selected) I have an exciting announcement:



I have an intern!  Her name is Jessica.


Read more about Jess:


Hello! My name is Jessica Bunnell and I am a senior marketing major at Ohio Northern University. This spring I will be joining Natalie and working with Tesori dal Lago. When Natalie gave me the opportunity to work with her on this project, I was incredibly excited as no where has ever felt more like home to me than Lake Erie.
Jessica 
My entire life I have lived in Ashtabula, Ohio. Even though I’ve spent the majority of the last four years in Ada earning my college degree, I still consider Ashtabula to be home. While there’s nothing quite like the Western Ohio cornfields, I love living on Lake Erie. There’s no better place to relax or reflect than sitting on a rock or a piece of driftwood listening to the waves. And there’s nothing that can compare to a Lake Erie sunset.
This is a picture of me and my two best friends from home one summer evening. We enjoyed a nice sunset prior to heading our separate ways for school.
At ONU, I am a member of several student organizations. I am in the American Marketing Association, as well as Beta Gamma Sigma and Alpha Mu Alpha, two business honorary fraternities. I also am a member of Delta Zeta, where I just completed my term serving as the VP of Membership. Being a member in these organizations keeps me very busy, but they have shaped my college career in the most positive way possible.
As I am wrapping up finals this week and heading in to my last semester of my undergrad degree, I am very happy to have this internship to look forward to. As this next semester will be full of lasts and goodbyes, I am looking forward to having a fresh new experience in the coming months.
This is me and my cat Edgar.

In addition to discussing our shared love of Lake Erie and exchanging stories of growing up in Ashtabula Harbor, I'm looking forward to working with and learning from Jessica and all she has to offer from her marketing background and love for supporting small businesses.


Jessica's marketing expertise will be utilized to target dream clients and best-fit shows. She is also working to improve functionality for Tesori dal Lago's website (www.tesoridallago.com), researching efficient inventory systems (tracking one of a kind items is challenging!), improving graphics, increasing our audience on social media platforms Instagram (@tesori_dal_lago) and Facebook (Tesori dal Lago), and improving the Etsy store (www.etsy.com/shop/tesoridallago). 



One major goal for this year is to create a mailing list - it's already in motion and we can't wait to share updates and events with all of you.  As you can also see on the 19 in 2019, I'm planning on leading a guided beach adventure.  Many clients have expressed interest in joining me at the beach and I would love the company.  Stay tuned.


As always, thank you for reading!

Natalie

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Shanghai

For Ms. Mahoney & 5M at Hawthorne Elementary in Missoula, Montana

Morocco 2023: Marrakech & Essaouira