Google Earth Tour - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is one of my favorite places to visit when I return home to Ohio. I was just home last month and I was bummed that I didn't have time to check out the new exhibits (Lady Gaga's Meat Dress was there). The structure was designed by I. M. Pei who also designed the steel and glass pyramid for the Louvre in Paris as well as the East Building of the National Gallery of Art in Washington D.C. When I return home, it is mandatory that we at least drive past the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame because I find the structure aesthetically appealing and the museum holds so much wonderful history of Rock and Roll.  Here's a link to the tour:
Google Earth Tour - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Shanghai

For Ms. Mahoney & 5M at Hawthorne Elementary in Missoula, Montana

Morocco 2023: Marrakech & Essaouira